Our Core Brand Values
LEADERSHIP . RESPECT . CREATIVITY
Kickstart Skills, founded in 2018 our aim is to improve and increase physical activity amongst young people. We believe regular physical activity can have a positive impact on children and can create a foundation of a healthier, happier school community.
PPA Cover & PE
We liaise closely with each school to plan and deliver Kickstart sessions,
whilst following the National Curriculum. We plan to make sure our PE
lessons are safe, enjoyable and educational. All of our staff are qualified and
experienced to help develop each child and help them reach their maximum
We offer a range of clubs, which include Breakfast, lunchtime and after school clubs. This is an ideal opportunity for children to engage in extra sports or physical games. We offer different clubs such as; football, rugby, multi-skills, volleyball and many more.
We are passionate about supporting schools in their delivery of P.E through our high standard of planning and preparation. Our creative lesson plans follow the national curriculum and promote progress every step of the way. We hope to increase engagement and boost school morale.
What do we do?
• High quality planned lessons tailored to each year group
• Medium term plans provided
• Safe, enjoyable and educational lessons
• Pupil assessment and reviews
• CPD offered to class teachers
• Medium term plan given to all concerning staff members
• After school sport clubs (inc Football, rugby, volleyball)
• Lunch time clubs
• Breakfast ‘wake up shake up’ club
Internal sport events
• Sports day support
• Summer fair activity stalls
• Boosts school morale
How do we do it?
Preparation & planning
• High quality planned P.E sessions with termly reviews provided.
• Highly adaptive sessions for gifted & talented pupils as well as emerging pupils.
• All members of staff are trained and qualified to support the delivery of Primary School P.E
• All staff are enhanced DBS checked before employment.
• Our team is trained to a high quality to deliver our creative sessions to all years.